How To Find 4HWW Muse Idea Inspiration
How do I come up with an idea for my 4HWW Muse product?
Some people might think that a successful 4HWW muse idea is magicly created as if out of thin air. This couldn’t be further from the truth. Trying to divine the “perfect idea” in a vacuum rarely works.
The best 4HWW muse ideas always come about from your own personal experience. Time and time again I see successful online businesses being developed by people scratching their own itch or the itch of their clients.
Their successful 4HWW muse idea came as a result of their direct interaction in the target market.
Some people think first: “If I find a keyword with X amount of searches and Y amount of competition then I could make a profitable ebook.”
You are missing the point.
- Identify a problem in your life or work
- Find out if other people have the same problem
- Come up with a rough draft of your solution (it doesn’t need to be perfect)
- Test Demand – Try to charge money for your solution
- Figure out how to get more people to view your solution offering
- If your solution sells… then find a way to systematize and productize to minimize your time input.
If you don’t have a real solution to a problem that people are willing to pay money for… then keyword research isn’t going to help you.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!